Click to Enlarge
- The state of Nevada produces 80% of the gold produced in the United States.
- The Goldstorm Property is located on the northern extension of the Carlin Trend, with 100 million ounces of production to the south.
- To the north of the property lies the Getchell trend.
- New target area has been identified by previous work and the project is drill ready.
- For further information please refer to the Company’s 43-101 Technical Report on the Goldstorm Property, titled, Goldstorm Property, Snowstorm Mountains Mining District, Elko County, Nevada, USA, dated February 14, 2010 prepared by Gregory C. Fedock, C.P.G., a “qualified person” under NI 43-101 found under the Company’s filings at www.sedar.com